Duties of the babysitters
Our babysitters take care of all the tasks related to the care of the little ones, such as:
- Drop off the children at school and pick them up.
- Take the kids to the park and to extracurricular activities.
- Help with organizing special occasions like birthday parties.
- Caring for children when they are sick and administering medicine.
- Bathing the children.
- Travel with the children and prepare for vacations, weekend visits, etc.
- Keeping parents informed of their children’s developmental progress.
- Bilingual babysitters can also help teach your child a second language.
Likewise, in cases in which there are no specific domestic staff for other functions in the house, they may be in charge of tasks such as the following:
- Cleaning and maintenance of the house.
- Wash and iron clothes.
- Organize and prepare well balanced and nutritious menus.
- Home shopping.
Other tasks can be agreed in each specific case with the family.
What responsibilities does a babysitter have?
A babysitter presented by SelectiaHome must reflect our values in their daily behavior, always guided by professionalism and respect. Every good babysitter should:
- Ensure the physical integrity of children, guaranteeing their safety and well-being.
- Recognize the fundamental role of families in the life of a child and respect the customs, values and beliefs of families.
- Help meet the emotional needs of children, so that they are happy and confident children.
- Not to disclose the confidential information to which they can access during the provision of their services, except when the disclosure is required by law or by order of a court or is necessary in the interest of the child. They must always be discreet and prudent people. Please note that the family may ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement.