Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
JOSE MARCOS DURO PEREZ
Address – Avda. Ferrocarril, 21, 9º derecha 15008 La Coruña
E-mail : [email protected]
Telephone : 622 452 419
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights contained in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Character Data
Personal. The data provided by users will be incorporated into the personal files for which they are responsible. JOSE MARCOS DURO PEREZ , where they will be kept confidential.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Purpose 1: Maintain our contact list,
- a) As a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services.
- b) As an interested party who has contacted us consulting us or requesting some information, in order to assist you.
- c) As a contact person to maintain relationships directly.
Purpose 2: Sending commercial communications, including by email and other equivalent electronic means of communication, about our products and services, as well as information about events and events, in the event that your authorization has been requested and we have received it. granted.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for purpose 1:
- a) In the case of a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, they will be kept as long as our relationship with said legal entity or organization is maintained, and except for the legal deadlines for responsibilities legal entities that may arise from the relationship with the legal entity or organization.
- b) In the event of an interested party contacted us: Up to 12 months after meeting your request, in case subsequent communications regarding said inquiry or request for information are produced on your part.
- c) In the case of a contact person to maintain relationships directly, they will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and except for the legal retention periods.
In purpose 2 of sending commercial communications, we will keep your data for 12 months from the completion of the form, as long as you do not express your opposition to continue receiving our communications.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data in the purpose 1 of maintenance of the contact book is
- a) In the case of a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the person in charge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6.1.f of the RGPD.
- b) In the event of an interested party contacted us, the legal basis is to obtain their consent.
- c) In the case of a contact person to maintain relationships directly, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the person in charge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 6.1.f of the RGPD.
In purpose 2 of sending commercial communications, the legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain your consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
During the duration of the treatment, SELECTIA HOME will not communicate your data to third parties, except to collaborators related to the requested service.
SELECTIA HOME You can count on the collaboration of third-party service providers that in each case you have been able to contract and that, for the provision of said service, it may be necessary that they have access to your personal data, but that they will treat them with all the legal guarantees required , following our instructions and after signing a data protection contract in which we demand, among others, to treat the data exclusively for the agreed purposes, apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as delete and return the data at the end of the service .
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether SELECTIA HOME is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
It also has:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification.
- Right to request its deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right of information.
- Right to object to being the subject of automated individual decisions.
To exercise your rights, write a letter attaching a copy of your ID to:
Address: Avda. Rail 21, 9 right
15008 A Coruña
or send an email to : [email protected]
Likewise, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to obtain additional information or to file a claim, for example, if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.